Can I have a medical exam done in advance to speed up my application?
Some temporary residence programs allow you to get your medical exam done at any time.
If you’re applying for permanent residence, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam.
Find more information on when to get your medical exam for
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: