How can I check on the status of my medical exam results?
You can check the status of your medical results using the check your application status tool.
For complicated cases, or if we ask you for more medical information, it will take longer to process your medical results. The length of the delay depends on the type of medical condition we are looking into. Your panel physician can explain further.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: