I had additional medical exam requirements. How long will it take before the results are available?
Each case is different. How long it takes depends on the nature of the medical condition.
It may take as little as 2 to 3 weeks, or as long as 6 months. We’ll do everything we can to get your results to you as soon as possible.
Learn more about medical exams.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: