If I remove my application status from the Internet on CAS, can I still use Change of Address or Address Notification?
No, you can’t view, modify and update both your home and mailing addresses through Change of Address or Address Notification.
If you removed your online CAS access and would like to use Change of Address or Address Notification, contact us online through our Web form.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
- Date modified: