I live outside Canada. Can I update my mailing or home address online?
If you live outside of Canada, you can’t update your mailing or home address online. You'll need to contact us to get your address updated.
Answer a few questions and find out how to contact us to change your address.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: