Which applicants can access the Change of Address or the Address Notification online service?
Only the principal applicant (the person who submitted the immigration or citizenship application) can use the Change of Address service. This is a security feature to protect your identity and your information.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: