Who cannot use the Change of Address online service?
Don’t use the change of address online service if you recently immigrated to Canada and need to tell us your new address to receive a Permanent Resident (PR) Card. In this case, use the Address Notification online service.
If you don’t have an active permanent resident application, use this Web form to tell us of a change of address.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: