My application was returned by email. Can I resubmit copies of these documents?
Yes, you can resubmit copies of these documents by mail, but you’ll have to print them out if it’s for a program where you apply on paper. If you’re applying for family sponsorship, you’ll need to fill out a new IMM1344 and include it.
Make sure to include the message we sent when we returned your application by email if you’re resubmitting copies of originals we sent back to you digitally.
You still need to
- keep your information up to date
- use the most recent versions of the forms online
If your original documents or forms are outdated, you’ll need to provide new ones.
Thank you for your feedback
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: