If you return my application, will I get a refund?
Yes, you will get a refund if we return your application. We will return your application if:
- it was incomplete
- It was received before the program re-opened
- the program was full
Refunds can take up to eight weeks to complete. If you’ve been waiting longer, submit a refund request.
NOTE: the biometrics fee is not refundable.
Answers others found useful
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: