Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

How can I change my address or contact information for my immigration or citizenship application?

To change your address:

You can change your address online or through our Web form.

To change your contact information (email or phone number):

Use this Web form to update your email or phone number.

Don’t miss important information!

We may have tried to contact you using your old phone number, email or mailing address. Keep checking your old contact information until we update your application.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: