Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

My adoption is complete. What do I need now to bring my adopted child to Canada?

Once the province or territory issues a letter of no objection, you can begin the immigration or citizenship process to bring your adopted child to Canada. You should consult the website to decide which process to use.

Once you’ve decided on the process, you can get an application online. For more information see: how to apply through the immigration process; and through the citizenship process.

Did you find what you were looking for?

What was wrong?

You will not receive a reply. Telephone numbers and email addresses will be removed.
Maximum 300 characters

Thank you for your feedback

Answers others found useful

How to video

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: