Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
There could be a few reasons why you can’t create an account.
- Your application isn’t in our system yet.
It may take some time before we enter your information in our system. Once we do, you’ll be able to create an account.
- The category isn’t set up in the tracker yet.
The permanent residence tracker is currently only for people sponsoring or being sponsored as a spouse, partner or dependent child.
For other applications, find out how to check the status.
- The information you gave us doesn’t match what’s in our system.
You can only create an account if the information you enter matches what you submitted on your application exactly. Make sure you don’t have any extra spaces before or after what you type into each field.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: