I don’t know what dates to put in the history section on my immigration form. What do I do?
There are three history fields on the form:
- work history
- address history
- education history
Each has a “to” section. This is where you put when you finished that activity or moved from that address. If you are still working or studying, or if you still live at that address, write “today” or the date you are signing the application. If you do not know the exact dates, use your best guess.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: